Performance & Quality
Delivering the highest levels of insulation for
more than half a century.
Achieve U-Values as low as 1.0 W/m²K in double
glazed and 0.4 W/m²K in triple glazed.
Enjoy a warm,
Rigorous Testing and Stringent Quality Standards
Our commitment to providing the best insulated glazed units means we continually invest in the latest machinery, regularly and thoroughly test our processes and maintain standards of quality that exceed all industry requirements for quality and performance.
- EN 972 Glass for Glazing
- EN 1279 Insulating Glass Units
- EN 12150 Thermally Toughened Soda Lime Silicate Glass
- EN 12600 Pendulum & Impact Test
- EN 1863 Heat Strengthened Glass
- EN 14179 Heat Soaked Glass
- EN 12543 Laminate Safety Glass
- EN 14449 Laminate Safety Glass
Other Glass Standards
- ISO 9001-2008 Quality Management system
- ISO 14001-2004 Environmental Management system
- BS OHSAS-18001 H&S Management system
- BS 50001-Energy Management system
Find your Vista Therm agent
Talk to our service team, let them know where you’re located and the type of project you are undertaking. They’ll advise you on the most appropriate Vista Therm agents for your project.Contact Us